New Polished Aluminum 20 Gallon OEM Fuel Cell / Tank W/ Sender Hot Rod Rat Rod V8 (Black)
Application: --Universal style Description: --Tank measures 24" (L) x 20" (W) x 10" (H) --Mounting Tabs Measure 21-3/4" (L) x 21-1/2" (W) Center to Center --Dual -10 Outlets --Dual -10 Vent Outlets (Top Of Cell) --Sump Measures 6" x 6" x 2" Deep --Quick Release Fuel Cap --0-90 Ohm Fuel Sender --Dry Weight A Mere 18lb 11oz --Includes Anti-slosh foam
10-AN Braided Stainless Steel Turbo Oil Fuel Gas Line Hose 1500 PSI
This hose is made to resist extreme heat, abrasion and corrosion. It offers superior flexibility & bending with maximum vacuum service.
Material:* Inner hose: CPE synthetic rubber.* The middle layer: 308 stainless steel wire mesh sleeve.* The outer layer: High quality braided nylon.
How to Cut:For cutting your new steel braided hose to length you will need:* Cutting wheel/ hack saw/ or steel braided hose cutters* Duct tape or electrical tape (work best)
1. Measure your hose and find desired length.
2. Tape hose at measured length needed for application.
3. Cut hose threw the tape you have placed. (This keep the steel braid from fraying.)
4. Remove the tape.
5. Slide one end of hose into end of fitting.
6. Insert the other half of fitting into the hose and begin to push and screw the fitting together.
7. Make sure all connection are tight.
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)